Zucchini and Summer Squash Casserole
Starters & Snacks
- 2 zucchini
- 2 summer squash
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a large pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini and summer squash in 1/4-inch slices.
- In a medium bowl, whisk Duke’s, eggs, Parmesan, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add the sliced zucchini and squash and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour mixture into the prepared dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed.