Sweet and Spicy Panko Chicken
- 1/4 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken
- Vegetable oil or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut chicken into strips and set aside.
- Combine hot sauce, honey and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a shallow dish.
- Coat chicken strips in sauce, then with breadcrumbs
- set onto a lightly greased baking sheet or in a large baking dish. Drizzle lightly with oil or mist with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip and continue to cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes more.