Southern Style Catfish Nuggets
Starters & Snacks
- 1 lb. catfish nuggets
- 11/2 cups Duke's Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 cup self-rising buttermilk cornmeal mix
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dip catfish nuggets into 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- Combine cornmeal and Cajun seasoning and mix well.
- Dredge catfish in cornmeal mixture.
- Spray a 10×15" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place catfish on pan and place pan in oven. Bake 30 minutes at 350°F until catfish is lightly brown.
- Combine remaining 1 cup mayonnaise with pickle relish and mix well to make tartar sauce. Serve immediately.