Reuben Sliders with Homemade Russian Dressing
Starters & Snacks/Tailgate
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. freshly minced onion
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp. paprika
- 12 Hawaiian style rolls
- 8 oz. thinly sliced corned beef
- 8 oz. sliced swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1/3 cup Russian dressing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the rolls in half separating the top and bottom.
- Place the bottoms of the rolls in a 9×13” pan that has been lined with foil.
- Spread dressing on rolls. Place a layer of cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, and another layer of cheese on the rolls. Place the top half of the rolls on the sliders.
- Mix together butter and poppy seeds in a small bowl. Gently brush the mixture over the tops of the slider rolls.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the rolls are lightly browned.