- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 tsp. instant coffee, divided
- 11/4 cup + 11/2 Tbsp. water, divided
- 1/2 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- Cut wax paper for the bottom of a tube pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Empty cake mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of coffee in 11/4 cup water.
- Add coffee mixture, mayonnaise and eggs to the cake mix. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for two minutes or with whisk.
- Pour batter into tube pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool cake completely. Turn out of pan and onto a plate.
- Mix 1 teaspoon coffee dissolved in 11/2 tablespoon water with the sifted powdered sugar.
- Drizzle over the cake.