Macaroni Pasta Salad with Mayo
Starters & Snacks
No summer cookout is complete without the classic, all-American macaroni salad with mayo. It’s a cool and creamy complement to just about anything off of the grill and has rightfully earned its reputation as a best-loved BBQ and picnic side dish. There are many different pasta salad recipes out there, but a simple macaroni salad with Duke’s is still the popular favorite. Our no-fuss, deli-style classic pairs tender elbow macaroni and crunchy veggies with a tangy Duke’s Mayonnaise dressing that takes this summer essential to the next level. It can be made ahead, travels well, and delivers a zippy and refreshing taste your guests are sure to enjoy.
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 8 oz. package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat well.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.