Starters & Snacks
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. celery, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Duke's Sandwich Relish
- 2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and remove from heat.
- Let sit 10 minutes, then drain and place in cold water until eggs are cooled.
- Peel eggs and dice.
- Add remaining ingredients to eggs and stir to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Use as a sandwich filling or serve on crackers. Can double recipe to use a dozen eggs.