Duke's Easy Scratch Cake
- 21/3 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 11/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 11/3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 round cake pans
- set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, Duke’s Mayonnaise and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add eggs, beating on low until blended.
- While beating on low, add half the flour mixture, then half the milk, repeating until completely combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove and continue to cool completely before frosting as desired.