Dilly Deviled Eggs
Starters & Snacks
Dill and deviled eggs. Name a more iconic duo. OK… maybe Duke’s and deviled eggs? Dill-icious, perfectly popable and a must-haves at bridal showers, picnics & cookouts.
- 1 dozen eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 11/2 tsp. dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Fill with cold water, covering eggs by at least 2 inches.
- Bring to a boil, cover, turn off heat and let sit 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from saucepan and place in cold water.
- Once eggs are cool to the touch, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolk from eggs and place in a mixing bowl, while setting the egg halves on a serving dish.
- Mash yolks with a fork and mix in mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture into egg halves or place mixture in a zip-top bag, seal, snip bottom corner of bag and pipe mixture into halves.
- Garnish as desired.