Collard Greens Pizza
3 to 4
- 1 ball (1 lb.) store bought pizza dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup cooked collard greens, drained
- 1 large ham hock, cooked and meat removed
- 4 slices bacon, cut into large pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stretch dough and press into an 8″ pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup marinara sauce. Coat the pizza dough with the mixture.
- Top with drained greens, ham hock meat, and bacon. Cover with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and serve warm.