Chicken Fajita Wraps with Creamy Cilantro Mayo
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1-inch strips
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, sliced into thin strips
1 green bell pepper, seeded, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 head leaf lettuce, washed, leaves separated
- 8 flour tortillas or other flatbread
Chicken Fajita Wraps
- Cilantro Mayo
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic and cilantro in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Place sliced chicken in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Toss to coat, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until done.
- Remove chicken from the pan and place on a plate, set aside.
- Add peppers to the same pan, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back to pan with peppers, stir and heat through.
- If desired, warm the tortillas by placing on a paper towel and microwaving for 10-15 seconds.
- Assemble wrap: spread a desired amount of cilantro mayo on a flat tortilla. Add chicken, peppers, onion and lettuce. Fold sides of tortilla towards the center, and then roll tortilla like a burrito. Serve.