Boathouse Pimento Cheese
Sauces & Dips
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- 21/2 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 21/2 cups yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
- 7 oz. diced pimentos (liquid drained)
- 11/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup dill pickle juice
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and mix on low until well incorporated, or mix well in a large bowl by hand.
- May be served as a dip with crackers, chips or vegetables
- or as a sandwich served on bread or toast.