Avocado Dip with Tarragon
Sauces & Dips
- 2 cups mashed avocado
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. dried tarragon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Diced onion and cilantro for garnish, if desired
- Combine the mashed avocado with the lemon juice.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips, raw vegetables, or sliced sourdough.
- Garnish with diced onion and cilantro if desired.