- 1 cup self rising flour
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 4 baking apples, such as Cortland, Granny Smith, or Northern Spy
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, and Duke’s in a medium bowl. Do not over mix.
- Peel and core the apples, cutting them into 1/2 inch wedges.
- In a medium bowl, combine the apples, sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Grease a baking dish or individual ramekins, then add the apple mixture and top with the biscuit dough.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cobbler is bubbling and browned on top.