Walter Bundy's Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 2 Tbsp. butter, salted
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. (16-20) shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed, and cut into halves lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro, reserve some leaves to garnish
- 1 avocado, pitted, deskinned, and cut into medium dice
- Cook shrimp with butter and garlic over medium heat until just cooked through. Let shrimp cool and reserve.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except avocado.
- When ready to serve, fold in diced avocado. Serve on a toasted croissant or on butter leaf lettuce.