Raspberry Coconut Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 11/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13” baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over the sides of the pan. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mayonnaise and vanilla until well combined. Add egg, mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to mayonnaise mixture, beat until blended. Dough will be slightly crumbly, use hands to press into prepared pan.
- Place jam in a microwave safe bowl
- heat for 20 seconds, stir.
- Drizzle jam over batter
- sprinkle coconut evenly over jam and batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.