Pumpkin Parmesan Pasta
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Bring an 8-quart pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add pumpkin and chicken broth, stir to combine.
- Add salt, black pepper and sage
- stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and mayonnaise, whisk until creamy and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Off heat, add pasta, stir until well coated. Let pasta sit for 5 minutes to allow noodles to absorb sauce.
- Pour pasta onto serving platter, sprinkle chopped parsley over all.