Starters & Snacks
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. finely diced ham
- 2 Tbsp. finely diced onion
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously grease 16 mini muffin cups with solid vegetable shortening.
- Unroll pie crust on a lightly floured work surface. Using a biscuit cutter or top of a drinking glass, cut pie crust into 2 1/2 inch rounds. Re-roll dough scraps if necessary.
- Press each round into a mini muffin cup, allowing dough to go up sides of the cup.
- Divide ham and onion evenly among quiche cups.
- Whisk the eggs and mayonnaise in a bowl until foamy. Add salt, pepper and cheese, stir to combine. Divide egg mixture evenly into quiche pastries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the egg mixture is set. Remove from oven, let rest for 5-10 minutes. To remove from pan, gently slide a knife around the edge of each mini quiche.
- Garnish with parsley if desired, serve.