Loaded Potatoes Au Gratin
- 8 red potatoes
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Scrub the potatoes and then slice with skins on into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Carefully fold in the potato slices, pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly in the pan.
- Top with remaining cup of cheddar cheese and then sprinkle the bacon all over.
- Bake for 1 hour or until bubbly and beginning to brown.