Grilled Garlic Bread
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place garlic, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Divide mayonnaise mixture evenly between the two halves of bread. Spread evenly on each half, and then wrap each half of bread in foil.
- Place foil-wrapped bread on grill (mayonnaise side up) over indirect heat for 15 minutes. Remove from grill
- carefully unwrap bread from foil.
- Place unwrapped bread face down on grill for 2-4 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle with cheese, slice and serve.