Garlic Herb Chicken Kebabs
While pasta salads, popsicles, and juicy slices of watermelon all have their place at a summer cookout, it’s Duke’s Garlic Herb Chicken Kebabs that have hungry guests lining up at the grill to grab a juicy, smoky grilled kebab. Summer cookouts would be incomplete without the sound of loaded kebabs sizzling on the grill and the smell of marinated grilled chicken wafting through the backyard.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 large mushrooms, cleaned and thickly sliced
- 1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 11/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 20 (6-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Thread the chicken, peppers and mushrooms on the skewers in an alternating pattern. Place skewers on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Baste each kebab with the mayonnaise blend, turning the skewers to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.