Chicken Salad Lettuce Wrap
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup Duke’s Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated and rinsed
- Chop or shred cooked chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Add red and green peppers and mayonnaise, stir until well combined.
- Add celery salt and pepper, mix well.
- Place a heaping spoonful of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf.
- Serve immediately.