Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Shells
- 16-20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 oz.) bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (24 oz.) jar marinara or pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the spinach and cook, stirring, until the leaves begin to wilt, and the spinach is reduced by half. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9×13” baking dish. Stuff each pasta shell with the spinach and ricotta mixture, and place in the baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking until the sauce is bubbling and the top is slightly browned, about 30 minutes. Serve warm topped with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.