Buffalo Chicken Dip
Duke’s Mayonnaise is the Official Mayo of the Tailgate and this Buffalo Chicken Dip is a MUST-serve for the Big Game. Serve with corn chips, veggies or a sturdy cracker for dipping and watch it magically disappear. Football has a bold new flavor!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, both green and white parts, chopped
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the hot sauce and mayonnaise until combined.
- Stir in chicken, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and 1/4 cup green onion.
- Pour mixture into a standard 9-inch pie pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake the dip for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbling around the edges. Remove from oven and garnish blue cheese crumbles.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then garnish with remaining green onions.