Bacon & Sundried Tomato Potato Salad
A twist on the classic, this recipe combines bacon, sun dried tomatoes and Duke’s Brown Sugar Bourbon Mustard to give this potato salad a punch of flavor that will keep your party at the food table all day long!
- 2.5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
1-1 1/2cups Duke’s Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Duke’s Brown Sugar Bourbon Mustard,
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, dice
- 3-4 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp bacon grease
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crispy, crumbled bacon
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped, if desired
Peel and dice your potatoes to your desired size. Add potatoes to a large pot with cold water until the water is about an inch or two over the potatoes. Add salt to season the water and boil until potatoes are just about fork tender. Drain and allow to cool completely.
- Mix together Duke’s Mayonnaise, Duke’s Brown Sugar Bourbon Mustard and remaining ingredients except eggs and bacon. Mix until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust for any seasonings. Place in the fridge and allow flavors to meld for at least 15 mins. This can be done a day in advance.
- When ready to assemble, combine sauce with potatoes and eggs if using. Mix until all potatoes are coated, smashing a few in the process for texture.
- Top with crispy, crumbled bacon and enjoy!